Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged By A Meme

My pal Richard Harland Smith over at Movie Morlocks tagged me with a meme this evening. It works like this:

1) Pick up the nearest book.
2) Open to page 123.
3) Locate the fifth sentence.
4) Post the next three sentences on your blog and in so doing...
5) Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

Here's what I got:

"Yeah. I heard of this guy in Washington. They say he'll put your whole family away somewheres and give you twenty-four hour protection, for the rest of your life if he has to."

I wish I had a funnier page 123 handy, but that's the book that was nearest me. Can you guess it?

I sent this meme to friends with blogs, just as RHS suggested, so check them out today and see what they've come up with:

Neil Sarver's The Bleeding Tree

Matt Toler's Something Burning

Katie's Cheeseburger's Condiments

Mike Buras' Lakeside Park

1 comment:

katie said...

'yeah.' is a weak ass sentence.