Monday, June 25, 2007

Kill Her, Mommy

Just an alert to you horror-movie fans that Final Girl is hosting a FRIDAY THE 13TH Blog-A-Thon on Friday, July 13. If you're a fan of slasher movies, you're certain to find a lot of interesting reading on Stacie's blog and many others on that day.

While I may not specifically take part in Final Girl's Blog-A-Thon, I think I'll do my own thing, which is to post reviews of all eleven FRIDAY THE 13TH movies, up to and including FREDDY VS. JASON (which I once wrote was the best Freddy-fights-Jason movie that could ever be made). I won't do them all July 13, but I'll post one every couple of days, hopefully climaxing with the FREDDY VS. JASON review that day. I plan to make other posts during that period too, so don't stop checking back just because Jason don't trip yer trigger.

No comments: